Baldwin Wallace University is proud to have this individual as part of our campus community. Information found on this site is at the discretion of the employee and is not approved or protected under copyright of Baldwin Wallace University.
BALDWIN WALLACE COMMUNITY ARTS SCHOOL January 2020 to Present
Private Acting Coach
HOUDE SCHOOL OF ACTING
Dialects & Classical/Shakespeare Monologues.
BALDWIN WALLACE UNIVERSITY August 2018 to Present
Adjunct Lecture August 2019 to Present
Interim Assistant Professor of Acting August 2018 to May 2019
Courses taught: Acting I (Voice & Movement), Acting 3 (Realism), Acting 5 (Styles), Shakespeare in Performance, Script Analysis, Theatre History, and Musical Theatre Workshop. Responsibilities include curriculum development, private coaching, mentoring student assistants, and directed two productions: The Critique of the School for Wives and As You Like It.
SHAKER HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL, Director of Shakespeare & Playwriting Learning Programs August 2002 to Present
Department Chair/Production Program Manager 2005 to 2013
● Courses taught: Dramatic Literature and Writing, Acting, IB Theatre Arts, Theatre Management, Film as Art, Theatre I, Junior Ensemble, Improv, Shakespeare, and Shakescenes.
● Led nationally recognized co-curricular theatre arts program with as many as a staff of four.
● Responsibilities include teaching, curriculum development, producing, promoting, directing
(musicals & straight plays), fundraising, budgeting, and hiring/collaborating with professional and alumni guest artists, colleagues, and parents for a 8-event season of main stage and workshop productions.
● Artistic Director of New Stages, a one-act play festival.
● Students have performed at FusionFest, an interdisciplinary performing arts festival at the Cleveland Play House, May 2006 and at Ingenuity , a festival of art and technology in downtown Cleveland, September 2005. Invited to perform at the 2009 American High School Theatre Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland and the 2018 Ohio Thespian State Conference.
NOTRE DAME COLLEGE of OHIO 2014
Adjunct Instructor, Film Studies
LAKELAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE 1996 to 2002
Instructor, Radio Production, Acting, and Faculty Advisor of Radio
Taught college courses and advised students.
● Created Radio and Theatre classes for Cooperative Education credit.
● Developed collaborative relationship between WTLS and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum Internet Radio Staff.
● Produced Acting class’ scenes for the campus community.
HAWKEN SCHOOL SUMMER THEATRE ACADEMY 1998 to 2000
Taught improvisation classes to middle and high school students.
LAKE ERIE COLLEGE 1997 to 1998
Taught introduction to theatre course; produced and co-directed a main stage production.
KENT STATE UNIVERSITY 1993 to 1996
Taught introductory theatre and acting courses.